In the world of business and monetary transactions, the work of a notary public is immeasurable. He or she whom represent the State will be witnessing your signature and acknowledge it. We all know the value of a notarized document and its importance in many ways. Services include being a witness of any signing of the deed to partnership in business, transferring estates and/or insurance policies.
Conveniently, today you can seek professional travel notary services of companies like Wendy’s Signature Service. The notary will come to your office with the documents that will officiate this deed in no time. The services of such modern-day traveling notary or mobile notary are the need of the hour in recent times.
Where Would The Notary Be Of Help In Financial Matters?
A Notary has a big role in financial planning. When we say financial planning, we mean a big range of services that fall under its category quite easily. Let us check them out:
- For signing trusts and wills: Notaries are in demand when people are planning to make their will and signing it. Usually, it will have all the parties present and therefore beneficial to have a traveling notary in the place to be a witness while signing the will. The same goes for the signing of trusts since the traveling notary can visit the trustees and get the signs. This is even possible if not all the trustees are in the same city at a particular moment. The traveling notary will carry all the documents and seals to make the signing or formation of trusts in time.
- Power of attorneys: If someone is going to another country on a project and needs to make his family member as the power of attorney in the meanwhile, notaries will do it. The notary public will make sure that the powers of attorneys are present, and they sign it willingly.
- Transfer of deeds or estates: The notary public will be present just to see if the transfer of deeds or estates is happening legally. If a person signing the will or the estate is not medically fit or seems uncomfortable signing it, then the notary will not accept the proceedings. Transfer of deeds and estates are important assets that require planning, and the transfer with right papers notarized makes a big difference. Since it will help in taxation, later, the documents need to be in a proper order and with all the practical details in place.
- Property transfer: If a parent is planning to transfer his rights to a property to his daughter or son, he cannot simply do it by himself. The presence of all the immediate family members will be necessary. They will need to be there when the transfer papers are signing. Thankfully, the traveling notary will travel to any city or village and get the signature if the distance is a problem. The notary can even go to a hospital or other such place for someone’s last wish documentation.
- Insurance transfers: Many people might have made insurance policies to nominate their spouse as a dependent. However, if the people are getting divorced, they need to make sure to remove their partner from that policy. In order to do that, they need to sign up a couple of documents in the presence of a notary public. Even transferring the insurance policy holder’s name will require notary’s presence.
Why A Notary With Financial Planning Will Be Of Help?
Only a notary who has been in this crucial sector of financial planning will be able to help since it is a vast field on its own. Without a notary, none of these transfers or authentication will be of any value. So hiring only the specialized notary public will be necessary. Wendy’s Signature Service from Florida has a professionally practicing notary mobile service with all the expertise in this field. The firm also offers notary service for officiating weddings, and consent forms and more. Wendy’s specialty is her professional approach to all her clientele. The firm has gained an impressive